Tattoo Meaning, Chinese DictionaryToday, people are fascinated with tattoo meanings. Many seek Chinese dictionary or online word generator for Asian designs. However, did you know that dictionary is not always reliable? It can turn your tattoos meanings to nonsense or hocus-pocus. For instance, Britney Spears had a Chinese ink that she thought meant ‘mysterious’. However, the actual meaning is ‘strange’. Suppose you pick some cool looking Chinese symbols from an ink parlor, and assume that they mean ‘loyalty’. In reality, you can’t be certain if those symbols have the intended meaning. Perhaps, they mean the ‘heart’ without the loyalty component. I am sure you don’t want that. To get accurate translation, you should hire a Chinese expert.
- Meaningful Tattoo Quotes, Wise Chinese Words For Man Women
- Sayings Tattoo, Wise Phrases from Philosophy, Bible, Buddhism
- World Tattoo Trends: Feminine, Tribal, Portrait Asian, Calligraphy
Accurate Tattoo Meanings, Avoid Chinese DictionaryTo get tattoos with accurate meaning, you should hire a professional, like a Chinese expert. Avoid Chinese dictionary and free internet translation. If you want an ink design with the zodiac sign ‘chicken’, a Chinese expert would add a prefix like the word ‘cute’ or ‘adorable’ to the ‘chicken’. This is crucial because it gives a proper context to your zodiac tattoo. Now your ink will have a proper meaning.
- Great website on Chinese tattoo meaning, view below:
- Accurate Chinese Tattoo Meanings, Best Tattoo Translation