Chinese Lettering Tattoos, Funny NameTo me, Chinese lettering tattoo sounds funny. At first, I thought it has something to do with breakfast cereals in alphabet. However, as I see the terms more often, I begin to realize that they are indeed a ‘misnomer’, wrong name. There is a misconception about Chinese words. Perhaps westerners do not understand it.
- Great Asian tattoo website, view below:
- Chinese Letter, Lettering, Alphabet Tattoo with Meaningful Quotes
Chinese Alphabet, Letters, Characters, Writing SystemsSome people talk about Chinese letters or alphabets. This is wrong, as there are no such things. Letters or alphabets belong to the occidental writing systems. They are used for western languages. In China, the written language is based on characters. Each character or word can represent a physical object, abstract idea or pronunciation. Chinese is one of the world’s oldest languages. The symbols or signs that are used to represent the language are known as characters, or Han characters (words).
- Meaningful Tattoo Quotes, Wise Chinese Words For Man Women
- Sayings Tattoo, Wise Phrases from Philosophy, Bible, Buddhism
- World Tattoo Trends: Feminine, Tribal, Portrait Asian, Calligraphy